Designed for customer-facing staff, this course provides your staff with the tools to deliver high-quality customer experience, achieved by constructing and maintaining effective relationships with every customer.
– No matter what the size of your company, good customer service needs to be at the heart of your business model if you wish to be successful.
– It is important to provide good customer service to all types of customers, including potential, new and existing customers.
2. Elements of a Quality Service
3. Moments of Truth
4. Customer Perceptions, Wants & Needs
5. 1st Impressions
6. Effective Communications
7. Turning Challenging Situations into Opportunities